This month, we’re inviting you to join us in prayer for some upcoming trips including visits to partners in Rwanda and Uganda later this Spring. Please also pray that we will have enough funding to accept invitations to South Sudan, Tanzania, Malawi and Zimbabwe later this year.
Please pray for Dave who will be travelling to Rwanda in May. Pray for those he will be meeting in Rwanda including:
- Victor Imanaturikumwe and leaders in the Église Évangélique de la Bonne Volante au Rwanda who will be trained to use eVitabu.
- Bishop Assiel and clergy in Kigeme Diocese where parish priests have received solar power systems for home lighting and for mobile phone charging businesses.
- Charles Munyamahoro from the Free Methodist denomination who is supporting untrained pastors achieve starter level qualifications at Wisdom Bible School.
- Emmanuel Gatera from Word of Life Ministries. Dave and Emmanuel will be training pastors from this network of churches to use eVitabu.
After Rwanda, Dave will move onto Uganda. Please pray for three major APF conferences with Ugandan partners including:
- Church of Uganda Provincial Secretariat where Dave will be following up on the eVitabu launch last year and working with selected clergy who will be trained to implement the national roll-out of eVitabu across the Church of Uganda.
- International Association of Evangelical Chaplains exploring ministry in conflict zones and in majority Muslim nations.
- Pastors Discipleship Network for Digital Theology workshops.
Elsewhere in Africa
Please also pray for funding so we can accept invitations for Dave or Geoff to deliver eVitabu induction workshops with:
- New Nation Church in South Sudan.
- Masasi Diocese in southwest Tanzania.
- And possibly the Diocese of Southern Malawi and SIM Zimbabwe.
We are trying to make fewer but more focussed international visits, so please pray for “journey mercies”, as they say in Africa, and for the resources needed to fund these exciting and strategic opportunities.